popularity : 21%
AMEBI is a non-profit organization (French law of 10 July 1901), created in 1987, to promote Independent Baptist Church planting, as well as missionary activity in France and in other countries.
Its role consists in being a link between Churches, donors and missionaries.
Represent and help missionaries find their spiritual and financial support.
Collect funds and distribute them to the missionaries.
Some regions of Maghreb
GLOBAL SITUATION OF FRANCE
- France’s evangelisation need
- State of the evangelisation need, by department. The darker the colour, the more critical the situation
The map above, although approximate, shows the needs for evangelisation in France. The results have been calculated from the number of inhabitants of each "department"  and the evangelical population. From a probability rate that a non-Christian may come across an evangelical church, a "NEED PERCENTAGE" is expressed. The pale zones indicate a lesser "need percentage, the darkest a strong need.
Considering these probabilities, the conclusion is that France is still a mission field.
We are far from the dynamism that many have known in the past centuries, notably in the beginning and the middle of the 19th century. Today’s French population needs to receive the Good News more than ever.
AMEBI members’ will is to see their "Action" develop
- By delivering better information to the French-speaking Baptist Churches.
- By opening itself to European Baptist Evangelical Churches.
- through a better coordinatoion between Bible Institutes, candidates and the needs in France.
- By developing a communication tool, notably with those who pray and give.
 In France, a "department" is an administrative division and a territorial collectivity. There are 100 "departments".